NEW! - Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter™ (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), SHIPS FREE (OUT OF STOCK UNTIL JULY 7th, WE ARE ACCEPTING BACKORDERS)CrankShooter.com
Currently OUT OF STOCK
Available for backorder - will ship beginning of July
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the CrankShooter 21'x11' Pop-UP Backstop™ is great when you need a smaller backstop system that can be easily set up and taken down. Designed and made in accordance with the typical CrankShooter standard for toughness and durability, the CrankShooter Pop-Up Backstop™ should be part of any lacrosse players arsenal.
- Sets up in 3 minutes, breaks down in 3 minutes, comes with carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
I was notified by customer service about products backorder status. They provided options and I am looking forward to receiving this product in the near future. Great effort from a great business
Very pleased with this product!! I renamed it to the neighbor saver.
My son loves this setup and so do his buddies, the backstop, shooting target and lacrosse net was incredibly easy to setup and works great! Great product!!
This is a great product. My kids are starting to get some velocity to there shots and not perfected their aim. A few stray shots got me thinking about the cost of repairs. I figured this would be the cheaper option. Got it and the construction is great and easy to put together.
Kids love it because they don’t have to shag balls and peace of mind that I’m not fixing something due to wayward shots.
Very easy to assemble and work great
Easily to install. Quick delivery.
Works great and was as advertised. My girls and I have really enjoyed this since we’ve had it.