Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter® (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), FREE SHIPPINGCrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the CrankShooter 21'x11' Pop-UP Backstop™ is great when you need a smaller backstop system that can be easily set up and taken down. Designed and engineered in accordance with the typical CrankShooter standard for toughness and durability, the CrankShooter Pop-Up Backstop™ should be part of any lacrosse players arsenal.
- Sets up in 3 minutes, breaks down in 3 minutes, comes with carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
Great product so far at a fair price
Easy set up and break down, well worth the price
Got this to put behind my son's soccer goal to keep him from kicking balls into the woods and puncturing them. It only took a few minutes to put together, it does it's job, and my wife doesn't hate how it looks, All good.
Easy to assemble. Works great
Solid construction. Not light, so not terribly easy to tote around
Great product for price and helps out alot stopping ball. Easy to assemble and take down.
Does exactly what I hoped, keeping my sons basketball from going in the ditch and from damaging our landscaping. Where I have it is an incline but after some grading it works really well. Wind does blow it over but usually because it was left up overnight. So far so good! 😃
Great value relative to alternatives. Keep the price as is.
Simple to set up.. works perfect. Strong wind doesn’t phase it