NEW! - Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter® (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), SHIPS FREECrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the CrankShooter 21'x11' Pop-UP Backstop™ is great when you need a smaller backstop system that can be easily set up and taken down. Designed and made in accordance with the typical CrankShooter standard for toughness and durability, the CrankShooter Pop-Up Backstop™ should be part of any lacrosse players arsenal.
- Sets up in 3 minutes, breaks down in 3 minutes, comes with carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
We ordered the 21' x 11' pop-up backstop and it arrived two days later. Great service. The price was right. The backstop is sturdy and was a breeze to assemble. The carry case is heavy weight for easy storage and transport. Couldn't be happier.
For years I used so many backstops this is the first one that I would recommend over any other
This thing is perfect! No more lost balls, neighbors are ecstatic! Easy to set up, easy to move around. Go get one!
Bought this backstop so our boys wouldn’t have to keep chasing lax balls across the yard. It has worked great since we got it and only took about 10 minutes to put up. We just laid it flat to put together and then carried it to the area. It has worked great and the boys have been out there daily since we got it. I feel like we have already gotten our money’s worth.
Product works great. Easy to set up and works great.
Easy assembly really nice size at 21’x11
Good quality and can stand the toughest shots
Saves time chasing balls and my son doesn’t hold back on his shots. Also comes with a nice storage bag!
Just received this after being on back order. It was well worth the wait! Customer service was great about keeping us updated as to order, billing & shipping status, plus putting out options if you wanted to cancel the order due to the wait time. Assembly was super simple and took about 10-15 minutes including unpacking the box . Quality is much better than expected, I was skeptical about the bottom horizontal cross member as it is made up of multiple sections, but this turned out to be a non issue and is solid, plusd quite rigid. I expect good durability out of this unit after having put hands on it. I also questioned the stability of a 11' high net having feet that are only a few feet long, not to worry, I tried everything I could to knock this thing over with a lacrosse ball, it would have none of it & remained upright throughout (with out having to use the supplied ground stakes). Impact energy is dissipated via a relatively baggy net & the springy fiberglass vertical uprights. I did not see the feet leave the ground & no tipping was observed during my testing. Net & sleeves appear to be of good quality and it sounds like the net design was recently upgraded too. From what I can tell, a very good product at an outstanding price that nobody can beat for a net this size. Great value & as of now I would buy again & recommend. No remorse.