NEW! - Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter® (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), SHIPS FREECrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the CrankShooter 21'x11' Pop-UP Backstop™ is great when you need a smaller backstop system that can be easily set up and taken down. Designed and made in accordance with the typical CrankShooter standard for toughness and durability, the CrankShooter Pop-Up Backstop™ should be part of any lacrosse players arsenal.
- Sets up in 3 minutes, breaks down in 3 minutes, comes with carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
Outstanding product. Shipped fast; easy to set-up; easy to move into place; and works exactly as advertised! Great product Crankshooter... Keep up the great work!
Exceeds my expectations.
Set-up, took me less then 15 minutes.
This backstop is both wide and tall enough for daily use, and it seems to be fine being left assembled in the elements. I do wish the poles were a little more supported at the joints, because the net does tend to sag about a foot or so a few days after assembly.
Great product.....simple to put up and take down! Great value.
We ordered the 21' x 11' pop-up backstop and it arrived two days later. Great service. The price was right. The backstop is sturdy and was a breeze to assemble. The carry case is heavy weight for easy storage and transport. Couldn't be happier.
For years I used so many backstops this is the first one that I would recommend over any other
This thing is perfect! No more lost balls, neighbors are ecstatic! Easy to set up, easy to move around. Go get one!
Bought this backstop so our boys wouldn’t have to keep chasing lax balls across the yard. It has worked great since we got it and only took about 10 minutes to put up. We just laid it flat to put together and then carried it to the area. It has worked great and the boys have been out there daily since we got it. I feel like we have already gotten our money’s worth.