Pair (2x) Of College/High School Game Goals - Flat Base - Option With 6mm white or 7mm white nets - 118 lbs each - Free ShippingCrankShooter.com
2x Crankshooter® Pro/College/High School Lacrosse Goals & Nets.
(2 goal frames, 2 nets)
THESE COME WITH WHITE NETS, THOUGH BLACK NET IMAGES ARE SHOWN
- FREE SHIPPING
- Constructed with heavy duty 2.0" x 2mm steel pipe.
- W 3" x 3/8"- thick flat-steel ground bar with lacing rails allows for more goal stability.
- Mitered corners, reinforced welds.
- Meets NFHS & NCAA Specifications.
- Multiple-piece construction with 2" orange powder-coated, heavy-duty steel tubing.
- One-piece welded rail with mitered corners.
- W 3" x 3/8"-thick flat-steel ground bar with lacing rails allows for more goal stability.
- Goal assembles in minutes.
- Includes choice of 6mm or 7mm triple stitched college lacrosse nets.
- Hi-Tension Polyester, 100 ft of lacing cord and 4 bungees per net.
ITEMS: 2x Crankshooter® College Game Goal frames, 2 Crankshooter® 6mm or 7mm Nets
PLEASE READ FOR SAFETY PURPOSES AS WELL AS MEETING NCAA SPECIFICATIONS
Why do we place our base lacing rails on the outside of the base goal legs…it makes our goals NCAA LEGAL and SAFE. Here’s why:
Safety: Having a top rail on the flat iron base was/is causing injuries to players. As players are getting more aggressive and falling on the back of the nets due to being pushed or just tripping onto the net, the lacing rail on top of the base leg of the goal can cause injuries in the form of a broken bone or lacerations in some cases. So we decided to move the lacing rails to the outside of the base bar so it would lay down flat below the base bar profile to eliminate the hazard.
Goals: It was also determined that the top lacing rail was not allowing the goal to capture the ball properly and balls were hitting the rail and bouncing out where a ref may not call a goal if he wasn’t positioned properly or close enough, to see the ball inside the goal before it bounced back out (thinking it just hit pipe and bounced out and was not a goal). According to Section 3 of the NCAA lacrosse specification document for goals, a top lacing rail on the base legs of a goal are illegal because it allows the ball to re-enter the field of play when a shot is deflected back into the field of play by the lacing rail. This is why we do not use metal tubes for the base bar as well at this level. See section 3 below with highlighted text for the NCAA language.
These goals are exactly what I expected with really good quality nets.
Pair Of College/High School Game Goals - Flat Base - Option With 6mm white net - 7mm white nets - 118 lbs each - Free Shipping
Once again the people at crankshooter took great care of us just like always thanks again
These are sturdy, heavy and good construction for the price.