Pro 2 BLU (Blue Net) Rebounder by CrankShooter® - FREE ShippingCrankShooter®
- Gain exceptional ball handling skills when used regularly.
- Very responsive rebound to develop quickness and reflexes.
- 1.5" powder coated stainless steel tubing: This is all about stability especially for older harder throwing kids.
- 72" high and double sided. Why practice by yourself when you can have a friend practicing with you. Identical opposing sides.
- Multiple adjustable angles for variability for the player. This will help with handling the ball from various angles, simulating game situations. This is very important, how often does the ball come from the exact same angle in a game? Point proven.
- Easily assembled
- Nets are iron clad and will last for years.
- Very price competitive with FREE Shipping.
This rebounder works great and is a quality product! The size is great for practice and the only reason I didn’t 5-star this product was due to garage storage. It takes up quite a bit of space in the garage. It will however break down to a small footprint that will fit in a small Tupperware bin for storage during off-season. Find a way to fold down a bit more for daily storage and its 5 stars all the way!
-accessible anywhere (backyard, beach etc.)
-little bit hard to setup
-may involve a 2-person job
-when finished, you’ll have to unhook the metal frame to put on the bungee cords
-as listed in 1 of the pics, I used two screwdrivers on the sides to prevent the net from moving
The Pro 2 BLU Rebounder is a great value! I am in northern NJ and now have a year round "wall" to throw and catch against. I have a traditional rebounder kept in garage for outdoor use and bought this with the intent to use in the basement. I was looking for a rebounder that was < 8ft tall and light enough to move around. As I am using this indoors, I use this to get reps in and throw casually with some harder snap throws. Some things to be aware of is since it is light, throws against the top half will lift the rebounder, the netting does not always return the ball true (which is good for the reflexes) and I've snapped three straps which is not a problem as two bags of straps was provided (I followed the directions which used one bag and after trial and error put more across the top to spread the tension and kept the rest on the top corners).
Overall, the Crankshooter Pro 2 BLU has met my expectations and happy with the process from ordering on May 2 to receiving and putting it to use on May 6. Thank you Crankshooter!
Love the crank shooter and the customer service!
I bought this for my daughter. She already has a traditional rebounder. She likes the versatility this rebounder provides and thinks its a great way to build your skills!
So far, my daughter thinks it's great. We have used it about a week.
My son loves this rebounder. During this time of social distancing, my son can stay on top of his skills. Easy set up and seems durable. Thanks for a great product!
Easy to put together; fun to do it with my son! All 3 of my sons are enjoying the rebounder like their lacrosse buddies said they would 😄 Thanks CrankShooter!