CrankShooter™ Lacrosse Game Balls-1 dozen Balls. Meets NFHS/SEI/NOCSAE/NCAA specifications-FREE SHIPPINGCrankshooter
CrankShooter™ balls are freshly molded according to the newest design and materials testing set forth in 2017 by NOCSAE® and SEI. These balls meet the NCAA and NFHS standards as well for high school official game play. All packing comes with a born on date ensuring you aren't getting 3-year-old stale balls. Balls by the dozen come in retail packaging, balls by the case come in bulk packaging.
- We aren't a huge megastore, we don't stock a year's worth of balls, we stream them in as needed to keep the balls fresh and we prove it by having a "BORN ON DATE" on each package. Nobody likes stale balls.
- Our balls meet the very latest NOCSAE/NFHS/SEI and NCAA specification. See our SEI certification below who is the governing body for NOCSAE testing. Does your ball provider have this?
- Don't be fooled by claims that there is any difference in NOCSAE/NFHS approved balls, as far bounce, density or weight. Safety Equipment Institute has seen to that. They have tightened their 2017 specifications up to the point that there is no perceivable variation between balls.
- Our balls are RUBBER not SYNTHETIC RUBBER. Rubber CrankShooter balls will come out of the box with a great "grip" for accurate passing, shooting, and pro level ball handling. Synthetic "long life" rubber balls come out of the box lacking the needed grip for high-level play, go ahead and test this out for yourself or with your lacrosse player.
- Stocking...When we are out, we say so. We know how important it is for our player's and teams to get their balls when needed. If we're out we will make sure we guide you to someone who has balls in stock. Because it's not all about us, it's all about growing the game.
They delivered a quality product for a great price in a reasonable timeframe.