Lacrosse Goal/6mm Net COMBO-High School Practice Goal 6'x6'x7' by CrankShooter™ w/lacing rails, 59 lbs-INCLUDES 6MM white net-Free ShippingCrankShooter™
- Heavy-Duty Steel Tubing 1.75" Diameter tubing x 1.5mm thick (This goal does not have a flat iron base like the college goals)
- Individually welded lacing rails on back of tubing for effortless set up
- Includes the tough High School/College 1000d Hi Tension 6mm white lacrosse Net by CrankShooter, triple stitched, 100 ft of lacing cord. The toughest lacrosse net available. The 1000d netting material we use is 40% stronger than the 600d material most all nets are made from.
- Official NCAA Spec Size 6’ x 6’ x 7'
- Mitered 90 degree top corners and reinforced welded bottom brackets for toughness
- Very popular middle school/high school lacrosse goal
- Weather proof powder coated finish for years of use.
- 59 lbs and FREE shipping.
This is the perfect net for all lacrosse players 14+. The net will take a very long time to rip unlike my old one which ripped in like 2 days. If u decide not to go with this net make sure you buy a net with mesh with 5+mm thickness
Lacrosse Goal/6mm Net COMBO-High School Practice Goal 6'x6'x7' by CrankShooter™ w/lacing rails, 59 lbs-INCLUDES 6MM white net-Free Shipping
This goal is legit- solid construction and withstands high school boys ripping at it with all their strength. Yet at same time easy to move around which we need for our backyard.
Goal is nice, assembled easily. There were a few areas where the paint was chipped or wore during shipping. Lacing instructions would have been nice, but YouTube has plenty of instructional videos.
The goal was an Easter gift to my boys, they really love having a “real goal”. Great quality and fast shipping! Highly recommend!
Great quality, easy to assemble, well worth the $
The goal was everything I hoped. The instructions for best string techniques for the net should be included with future deliveries. Not that it’s rocket science, but some pointers would be helpful.
Looked at a few goals the extra $$ is worth it for the lacing rails and the heavy duty net. If you buy a big box store goal you can expect the corners to be ripped with a few fast shots, this goal will last.