LaxRadar by Crankshooter® Voice & Digital Readouts (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), SHIPS FREE!CrankShooter®
Improve your shot speed and have fun doing it!
Some players are accurate shooters. Some players are hard shooters. The LaxRadar by Crankshooter® allows the player to practice both without needing another person holding a radar gun.
The Crankshooter® LaxRadar Features:
- No need for a 2nd player to shoot radar, great for back yard solo practice.
- Records instant and accurate speed readings from 3 to 150 mph
- Speed recall feature stores the last 10 recorded speeds.
- Voice feature announces speed reading. Clear and can be heard from a distance of 100+ feet. Can be turned on or off.
- Bright LED display for easy visibility.
- Displays miles per hour or kilometers per hour.
- Hands-free operation allows the radar to be used by a single person.
- Portable radar can be used anywhere - practice at home or on the lacrosse field. It also works great when used for soccer, baseball, hockey and various other sports where speed can be measured.
- Battery-powered: Requires 5 AA batteries that are not included.
- Includes an adjustable tripod that sits low to the ground. It can also be adapted to most other tripods with a screw mount. Screw threads on LaxRadar are universal.
Coaches may think that shot speed is for "showing off", but why not practice adding speed to your shot WHILE being accurate? Attach a Hi-Impact Shot Trainer to the goal while trying to improve BOTH accuracy and speed.
my son loves his LaxRadar….he is outside every day trying to hit 80+MPH….(he’s only in 7th grade)….he’s getting close!! This is a great motivator for him for sure!!!
Product ia great and my kids love it. Makes shooting fun!
The kids loved it. And, I thought the recorded speeds were accurate. Great motivator. Highly recommend.
LaxRadar by Crankshooter® Voice & Digital Readouts (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), SHIPS FREE!
We are having a great time with the Lax Radar. It seems pretty accurate most of the time. It’s a useful tool for developing your shot. We set it up behind the goal with the voice setting on. It’s easy to read and is pretty audible if it’s not too loud.
Works very well. Consistent readings and you can see and hear the speeds clearly. Great product.
My daughter loves it. You just put it behind the goal and it tells you how hard your shot was. We pulled it out for some fun at practice as well.