LaxRadar by CrankShooter® (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), SHIPS FREE!CrankShooter®
Improve your shot speed and have fun doing it!
Some players are accurate shooters. Some players are hard shooters. The LaxRadar by CrankShooter® allows the player to practice both without needing another person holding a radar gun.
The CrankShooter® LaxRadar Features:
- Records instant and accurate speed readings from 3 to 150 mph
- Speed recall feature stores the last 10 recorded speeds
- Voice feature announces speed reading. Clear and can be heard from a distance of 100+ feet. Can be turned on or off
- Bright LED display for easy visibility
- Displays miles per hour or kilometers per hour
- Hands-free operation allows the radar to be used by a single person
- Portable radar can be used anywhere - practice at home or on the lacrosse field. It also works great when used for soccer, baseball, hockey and various other sports where speed can be measured.
- Battery-powered: Requires 5 AA batteries that are not included
- Includes an adjustable tripod that sits low to the ground. It can also be adapted to most other tripods with a screw mount. Screw threads on LaxRadar are universal.
Coaches may think that shot speed is for "showing off", but why not practice adding speed to your shot WHILE being accurate? Attach a Hi-Impact Shot Trainer to the goal while trying to improve BOTH accuracy and speed.
Purchased the radar as a baseline indicator for my daughter to develop a faster shot. She loves it and does not require someone to be behind the goal shouting out speed results. Considering to use as a station for high school team. Stand could use better engineering, though.
My boys and I pulled this out right away and I let them set it up under my guidance- very easy to do and understand. Sometimes I have hard time getting them out in yard to practice, but they ran out and started shooting. The radar works well and sits well on it tri-pod on grass. ( Might be better if there was an actual stake option to push it into the ground, but there isnt one included). The radar is consistent if you \put behind the goal and aim toward middle of goal...picks up most shots even if the miss the goal. If shot is too far off it may miss it or not get a reading, but that is expected. It has done what I hoped, which is make it fun for the boys to shoot. yes they try to just shoot their hardest, but that is ok. With some supervision we did things like "Who can shoot hardest off a feed?" "Lets see who has hardest left-handed (offhand) shot?" " who can put up the hardest bounce shot?" Before the radar, getting them too do these things for any length of time was hard. Cool thing is the next game they both scored a goal! Its a worthwhile product, its a little lite so it can be blown over by wind, but other wise we like it. I am bringing it out to a Saturday practice for middle school age guys...they will love it
Bought this for u15 kids and they absolutely love it !! Works great and I think will motivate the kids to work on there shooting
We have been using at practice and really gets the girls competitive spirit going. Great for improving technique and helps them get the most out of their shot selection.
This is a great training tool and is a lot fun for any lacrosse player!
My daughter plays elite lacrosse and this set up of two 10X30 (enclosed half our backyard... I turned each 90 degress at the 1st pole. We have a brand new six foot wooden fence,so we only used 1side of the footings too save space and use the bungies to secure to the fence... works out great! I'd show a pic, but can't attach.
Lax Radar is extremely accurate and easy to use. Set it up behind cage and your good to go. Helps players baseline shot speed by release point. My boys and their friends love it!
Arrived (in Tucson) in just a few days. My son and daughter have had a lot of fun with it, shooting lacrosse balls and throwing baseballs. Plan to bring it to my son’s 8U practice for his teammates to play with. Only disappointment is that I neither shoot or throw as hard as I expected to!