Pair (2x) of High School Practice Goals 6'x6'x7' by Crankshooter® Choice of 6mm white nets or black nets, posts w/ lacing rails, 59 lbs each - Free ShippingCrankShooter®
2x Crankshooter® High School Practice Lacrosse Goals & Nets.
(2 goal frames, 2 nets)
- Heavy-Duty Steel Tubing 1.75" Diameter tubing x 1.5mm thick (This goal does not have a flat iron base like the college goals).
- Individually welded lacing rails on back of tubing for effortless set up.
- Includes the tough High School/College 1000d Hi Tension 6mm white lacrosse Net by Crankshooter, triple stitched, 100 ft of lacing cord. The toughest lacrosse net available. The 1000d netting material we use is 40% stronger than the 600d material most all nets are made from.
- Official NCAA Spec Size 6’ x 6’ x 7'
- Mitered 90 degree top corners and reinforced welded bottom brackets for toughness.
- Very popular middle school/high school lacrosse goal.
- Weather proof powder coated finish for years of use.
- 59 lbs (each) and FREE shipping.
100% satisfaction guarantee!
Great Practice goals. The pipe welds are good and the sections have quick connects which is great for our program for storage. Everyone was impressed by the quality of the 6mm nets. Paint quality is good but we additionally paint them our club colors with Rustoleum for added rust protection.
Great goals for the price. We are very happy with them.
The goals are of great quality. Goal assembly was super easy. They arrived promptly. Certainly a great value for the price.
This was a great personality and perfect for our new boys program! Ordered and they arrived quickly, but there was a defect in one of the poles. They quickly sent out a replacement within a week! Great job guys
You need an hour or so per goal to assemble the frame and lace the net to the frame. There are plenty of videos online that explain how to lace the net to the goal frame. We purchased these for our lacrosse association. Hope to get a few seasons out of these. They are definitely better quality than a backyard goal. Good nets and the lacing rails look clean when the net is attached.