Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter®, FREE SHIPPINGCrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the CrankShooter 21'x11' Pop-UP Backstop™ is great when you need a smaller backstop system that can be easily set up and taken down. Designed and engineered in accordance with the typical CrankShooter standard for toughness and durability, the CrankShooter Pop-Up Backstop™ should be part of any lacrosse players arsenal.
- Sets up in 3 minutes - breaks down in 3 minutes - comes with storage bag/carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme - so that it fades into the background - and not a distraction to the player shooting on goal. Blends in with environment when used in a back yard.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components snap together quickly and can assemble the first time in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
The backstop is perfect, all the lax balls now stay in the yard. My son can rip shots without hitting neighbors house any more. Next purchase will be a new lax goal from you guys since he is ripping that now.
This is a great backstop that is easy to assemble. Only issue was the enclosed bag came with a broken zipper. Crankshooter replaced immediately!
Fast delivery and excellent service
After a lot of online searching for “volleyball nets” and “backstop” nets I came across this one. At 11’ tall, it provided a much larger area to practice serving. Most pop ups I found are 9 or 10’ tall. Fast shipping, incredibly easy to set up and the price for the size is fantastic.
Easy to assemble. Good price.
Easy & quick to set up. Put this together with my 10 year old son in about 7 minutes. Works great.
Super easy to put together. Support poles are sturdy and appear to be quite rugged. I currently just leave the base in place and just insert the upright poles as needed to minimize toppling in high winds when left out long term.
Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter® (PRICE DROP), FREE SHIPPING