NEW! - Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter® (INTRODUCTORY PRICE), SHIPS FREECrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the CrankShooter 21'x11' Pop-UP Backstop™ is great when you need a smaller backstop system that can be easily set up and taken down. Designed and made in accordance with the typical CrankShooter standard for toughness and durability, the CrankShooter Pop-Up Backstop™ should be part of any lacrosse players arsenal.
- Sets up in 3 minutes, breaks down in 3 minutes, comes with carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
All 3 of our kids are serious lacrosse players. We have lost so many balls to the woods. Not anymore. The backstop is large, sturdy and hugely beneficial. No more chasing after wild shots. Great purchase. Thanks Guys!
Great product. Easy to set-up and break down. Works really well.
Easy to set-up and works great!
Good quality product and very easy to assemble
Loved the net... ordered a second one
Have not opened or set up yet... Christmas gift for the Boys
Outstanding product. Shipped fast; easy to set-up; easy to move into place; and works exactly as advertised! Great product Crankshooter... Keep up the great work!
Exceeds my expectations.
Set-up, took me less then 15 minutes.