Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11', Ruggedized End Anchor Points, By Crankshooter®, 100% Guaranteed Performance, FREE SHIPPINGCrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the CrankShooter 21'x11' Pop-UP Backstop™ is great when you need a smaller backstop system that can be easily set up and taken down. Designed and engineered in accordance with the typical CrankShooter standard for toughness and durability, the CrankShooter Pop-Up Backstop™ should be part of any lacrosse players arsenal.
- Sets up in 3 minutes - breaks down in 3 minutes - comes with storage bag/carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme - so that it fades into the background - and not a distraction to the player shooting on goal. Blends in with environment when used in a back yard.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components snap together quickly and can assemble the first time in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
As advertised, up and working within in minutes. Perfect replacement for our old, rusted backstop!
Needs larger ground pegs .
So glad I got a 11’ backstop. The design of these makes them prone to sag in the middle. With the 11’ there is still about 3’ above the net (approx 2’ of sag). My daughter hasn’t put a ball in the woods yet!
My son lost so many balls so it was time to invest in a backstop. Glad we chose CrankShootee. Setup was easy. We used the stakes, but found sandbags put on both sides of the feet of the backstop prevented the backstop from falling over In windy weather. Highly recommend the backstop. Customer service is excellent!
Great product. Putting it together was a breeze and works like a charm.
This product is great. I purchased it to use for my wild shooting new players. This saves 80% of the balls we used to lose in deep grass near the field. I only wish I could buy another one to put side by side to make a wider area backstop to catch the other 20% of the balls.
I used this product to keep basketballs from rolling down hills and into the street while my kids where playing basketball. It works great, easy to put together and high quality.
Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' By CrankShooter®, FREE SHIPPING