The Pearl Lacrosse Game Balls, qty 12, Never Have Greasers Again! Free ShippingGuardian
The Pearl by Guardian™ is the end result – the game’s first premium, high-performance lacrosse ball. Over the years, players have expected superior control, accuracy and power from the mesh, shaft and head…now they can demand the same of the ball. It’s time for a more consistent, higher performing lacrosse ball. It’s time to say goodbye to the dreaded greaser and slicks.
The Pearl is different due to an innovative chemistry and manufacturing process.
- The Pearl is made with a more advanced elastomeric material, where the actual molecules of the two parts collide and crosslink to form one pure polymer, ensuring that it does not change over time. We also do not include any cheap “fillers” or plasticizers in the process. Surface texture is the most important part of the ball to a serious lacrosse player and it’s the last thing we want to change as the ball ages.
- Although the Pearl is made with a better material, the NOCSAE spec controls the weight, the circumference, the compression (C-D), and the bounce (COR), ensuring that all balls play the same. Our goal is to hear from players that the Pearl’s consistent grip makes them a more accurate passer and shooter, while bouncing and rebounding the same as always.
New technology eliminates the greaser.
- Does not lose its grip.
- Will not become rock hard.
- The only lacrosse ball made in the USA.
- Weight: 5.0-5.25oz
- Circumference: 7.75-8.0 in
- Compression Displacement (C-D): 130 C-D (+/- 20 C-D)
- Coefficient of Restitution (COR): 0.60-0.70
- Hardness: 35-50 Shore A. You can measure this on a simple durometer available through Guardian.
- Certified to NOCSAE ® 049-14M14. Meets NCAA and NFHS specs.
- Made in the USA. Patent Pending.