CrankShooter® Lacrosse Game Balls - Qty 120 (1 Case) Meets NFHS/SEI/NOCSAE/NCAA SpecificationsCrankShooter®
CrankShooter® balls are freshly molded according to the newest design and materials testing set forth in 2020 by NOCSAE® and SEI. These balls meet the NCAA and NFHS standards as well for high school official game play. All packing comes with a born-on date ensuring you aren't getting 3-year-old stale balls. Formulated with premium rubber for extended use and grip.
- We aren't a huge megastore, we don't stock a year's worth of balls, we stream them in as needed to keep the balls fresh and we prove it by having a "BORN ON DATE" on each package. Nobody likes stale balls.
- We pass on our shipping discounts directly to our customers. Go ahead and compare our prices+shipping against anyone, CrankShooter will come out on top every time.
- Our balls meet the very latest NOCSAE/NFHS/SEI and NCAA specification. See our SEI certification below (the governing body for NOCSAE testing). Does your ball provider have this?
- Don't be fooled by claims that there is any difference in NOCSAE/NFHS approved balls, as for bounce, density or weight. Safety Equipment Institute has seen to that. They have tightened their 2021 specifications up to the point that there is no perceivable variation between balls.
- Our balls are RUBBER not SYNTHETIC RUBBER. Rubber CrankShooter balls will come out of the box with a great "grip" for accurate passing, shooting and pro level ball handling. Synthetic "long life" rubber balls come out of the box lacking grip, go ahead and test this out for yourself. If you're a coach, you already know this.
- Stocking: When we are out, we say so. We know how important our players and teams need balls. If we're out we will make sure we guide you to someone who has balls in stock. Because it's not all about us, it's all about growing the game.
Make sure ANY balls you buy have proof of a CURRENT certification as shown below for all CrankShooter balls
Great quality and great price
Balls work well
My middle school lacrosse player keeps losing ball in our yard. It was painful until we started getting inexpensive Crank Shooter balls.
GOOD QUALITY. SEEM TO LAST LONG BEFORE THEY GET SLIPPERY.
CrankShooter® Lacrosse Game Balls - Qty 120 (1 Case) Meets NFHS/SEI/NOCSAE/NCAA Specifications
Super fast delivery, good quality lax balls, and good value overall. This was our 4th order.
The balls were in fantastic condition. Hopefully, we can stay in touch in the future!