Lacrosse Goal - Tournament Goal w/ 4mm, 5mm, 6mm or 7mm WHITE NET 6'x6'x7' by CrankShooter® 35 lbs - Choose Net Below - Free ShippingCrankShooter®
- Heavy-Duty Steel Tubing 1.75" Diameter tubing x 1.5mm thick (This goal does not have a flat iron base or lacing rails like the high school/college game goals).
- Includes the tough 1000d Hi Tension 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, or 7mm white lacrosse net by CrankShooter®, triple stitched, with 100 ft of lacing cord. The 1000d netting material we use is 40% stronger than the 600d material most all nets are made from.
- Official NCAA Spec Size 6’ x 6’ x 7'
- Mitered 90 degree top corners and reinforced welded bottom brackets for toughness.
- Very popular goal for all levels.
- Weather proof powder coated finish for years of use.
- 35+ lbs and FREE shipping.
The net was amazing my son and I put it together and my son said dad the pipes on this net are amazing strong and very thick and yeah I said it’s probably one of the best nets I have ordered. I wanted something strong we keep it outside all the time and the net was 5mm. He plays varsity and has a fast shot at 80 mph and I needed something that would
Last. Boy we love it, my son loves it and the shipping was fast and the product is amazing.
I would say to the company thank you for all you do.
Sturdy, yet light lacrosse goal. Super easy to assemble and reasonably priced.
Our Crankshooter goal is outstanding. Very high quality and delivered quickly to our house.
Quick delivery and easy set up. This is a decent backyard goal.
The goal was shipped quickly and my 14-year-old son was able to assemble it all by himself in about an hour. Quality is good and he has been practicing every day since!
Great quality. Easy to set up.
I picked this up as a practice net for our high school varsity team. The order was placed just before Christmas and it arrived prior to the holiday, although I didn't get a chance to put it together until after the holiday.
Overall, the construction is pretty good and it is light enough for two students to easily move it around the gym, etc. There was plenty of chord to properly attach the net to the goal and the construction quality of the net is high, IMO. We went with the heavier duty net (HS boys) and it is holding up quite nicely to the abuse. Great goal/net combo!