Crankshooter® is committed to deliver the best quality. Our products are covered by a comprehensive 30 day warranty.
Crankshooter® products are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days after its original purchase date under normal use.
This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser with original proof of purchase. This warranty will be voided if purchased from any other source other than Crankshooter or affiliates such as Amazon.
If the product requires service or replacement in the first 30 days, please contact Crankshooter directly at 1-800529-7468 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cases of manufacturing defect, a replacement part will be sent ASAP to the customer.
All returned units to the manufacturer for repair, including WARRANTY REPAIR and OUT-OF-WARRANTY REPAIR, must follow the return procedures listed below:
Limited Warranty Statement:
- This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country of product purchase.
- The limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in the United States.
- The limited warranty shall last for 30 days from the date of original purchase. The invoice will be required as the proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the warranty period.
- The defective product, a full replacement is needed, shall be delivered by the purchaser to the reseller store or authorized dealer, along with the warranty card and the invoice (proof of purchase). Seller to pay for shipping.
- We will either repair the defective product or trade it out with a swap unit in good working condition. All replaced faulty products or components will not be returned to the purchaser.
- The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
- The limited warranty shall not apply for the defect that is resulting from the operating with components or accessories that does not come with the original package.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Procedure to manufacturer for a warranty claim:
- Email: support@Crankshooter.com with the following information:
• Order Number
• Name of person who ordered the product
• Picture of the defect
• Brief description of the defect
- Once this information is received and approved, Crankshooter will either ship a replacement part or a replacement part at no charge to the customer. This warranty does not cover products determined by Crankshooter® to be damaged by any of the following:
• Accident, misuse, abuse or alteration
• Use with unauthorized accessories or use other than as instructed
• Any other conditions beyond our control or outside the intended use of the product.