Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' & Backyard Goal With 4mm Net COMBO - Most Popular Combo - FREE SHIPPINGCrankShooter.com
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sets up in 3 minutes, breaks down in 3 minutes, comes with a carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off-season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
- Weight - 33 pounds
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- Components: Frame, 19mm Fiberglass Poles, 21'x11' 18 Ply PE Twisted Net, 4 Ground Pegs, Carrying Bag
Backyard Goal/ 4mm Net
- Steel tubing 1.5" diameter tubing x 1.0 mm thick
- Includes the tough 1000d Hi Tension 4 mm white lacrosse net by Crankshooter®, triple stitched, with 100 ft of lacing cord. The 1000d netting material we use is 40% stronger than the 600d material most all nets are made from.
- Official NCAA Spec Size 6’ x 6’ x 7'
- Very popular practice and backyard goal for all levels
- Ideal for youth level games/tournaments
- Can handle HS-College level shots for practices (not recommended for HS-College games)
- Weatherproof orange powder coated finish for years of use.
- Weight - 21 lbs
HI IMPACT SHOT TRAINER NOT INCLUDED - SOLD SEPARATELY
Based on 2 reviews
Worth every penny!