CrankCage Backstop - 14' x 10' x 7' by CrankShooter® (Introductory Price) Ships FreeCrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the Crankshooter® 14' x 10' x 7' CrankCage is perfectly ideal for a player that wants pure shooting practice with tons of reps AND for goalie training. The backstop conveniently snugs up around a goal so that you won't have to chase a single ball. As long as you don't need the area behind the net for simulated gameplay, this backstop is perfect for anyone wanting exclusive shooting practice for corners/posts AND for developing goalies without fear of searching for missed shots.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Designed as a backstop to enclose lacrosse goals to catch missed shots
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel. 14’ x 10’ x 7’ deep. Tubes are 1.5” with 1.2mm thick steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- No tools or mechanical skills required to assemble. Easy setup.
- Netting is a 3mm poly weatherproof black net.
- Extended front base legs for stability
- Weight: 83 lbs
GOAL SOLD SEPARATELY.
This is one solid, quality built backstop! This will last for years. Love the height.
Definitely a bit more on the permanent side though. Movable for sure within the yard but wouldn't want to have to take apart and put back up more than once a year. You will get your money worth with this product!
Easy to assemble. Should have bought one sooner would have saved money buying new balls
Easy to put together. Sturdy, and very tall. We have a smaller backyard, and this literally fills up a section of it. That said, it is better than my HS sophomore ripping shots off the post and into my (and the neighbor's) windows. We liked it so much we bought a new CrankShooter HS Practice goal to replace the old cheap one we had.
It is a great product , we replaced our 10 year old backstop , came quickly .
I have tried 3 different backstops. By far the best one. Basically because it’s the most sturdy. Easy to put together.
We love this backstop. Fairly simple to assemble, light enough to move around the yard but heavy enough to stay upright thru winds. My daughter plays lax, my son plays baseball. Both love it. My son uses it to hit off a tee or for soft toss hitting, my daughter positions it behind the lax goal.
catches all my balls
Very good quality product. Better price and much better design and functionally compared to the Smart Backstop product we purchased a few months ago.