CrankCage Backstop - 14' x 10' x 7' by CrankShooter® (Introductory Price) Ships FreeCrankShooter.com
Whether on the field or in the backyard, the Crankshooter® 14' x 10' x 7' CrankCage is ideal for the player that wants pure shooting practice with tons of reps AND for goalie training. The backstop conveniently snugs up around a goal so that you won't have to chase a single ball. As long as you don't need the area behind the net for simulated gameplay, this backstop is perfect for anyone wanting exclusive shooting practice for corners/posts AND for developing goalies without fear of searching for missed shots.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Designed as a backstop to enclose lacrosse goals to catch missed shots
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel. 14’ x 10’ x 7’ deep. Tubes are 1.5” with 1.2mm thick steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- No tools or mechanical skills required to assemble. Easy setup.
- Netting is a 3mm poly weatherproof black net.
- Extended front base legs for stability
- Weight: 83 lbs
GOAL SOLD SEPARATELY.
Easy to assemble (even for a mom!), great quality. Thought it would look huge in our yard but has a nice clean silhouette so it doesn’t takeover our yard. Very happy with it
This is a great pice of gear to keep lacrosse balls from being lost in the bushes! Worth it!
CrankCage Backstop - 14' x 10' x 7' by CrankShooter® (Introductory Price) Ships Free
This is one solid, quality built backstop! This will last for years. Love the height.
Definitely a bit more on the permanent side though. Movable for sure within the yard but wouldn't want to have to take apart and put back up more than once a year. You will get your money worth with this product!
Easy to assemble. Should have bought one sooner would have saved money buying new balls
Easy to put together. Sturdy, and very tall. We have a smaller backyard, and this literally fills up a section of it. That said, it is better than my HS sophomore ripping shots off the post and into my (and the neighbor's) windows. We liked it so much we bought a new CrankShooter HS Practice goal to replace the old cheap one we had.
It is a great product , we replaced our 10 year old backstop , came quickly .
I have tried 3 different backstops. By far the best one. Basically because it’s the most sturdy. Easy to put together.