Backyard Shooting Combo - Pop-Up Backstop 21' x 11' & 35 lb Tournament Goal With 5mm Net - FREE SHIPPINGCrankShooter.com
- Sets up in 3 minutes, breaks down in 3 minutes, comes with carrying case.
- Designed as a backstop for lacrosse goals as well as a barrier wall to be placed off the end-line of the lacrosse field.
- Design in an all-black color scheme so it will fade into the background and not be a distraction to the lacrosse player shooting on goal or if used in a residential setting at home, the black blends into the landscape.
- All structural components are steel and powder coated for weatherproofing and longevity.
- The uprights are made of rigid 11'-6" x 19mm industrial fiberglass poles to increase tension and prevent net sag.
- Plastic feet to avoid scratching hard surfaces/floors, promotes stability of the unit.
- Components all snap together quickly and is up in a matter of minutes.
- Netting is an 18 ply PE knotted net, black and weatherproofed.
- Includes carrying pack to take to the field or to store in the off season.
- Includes 4 ground stakes.
- Weight - 33 pounds
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- Components: Frame, 19mm Fiberglass Poles, 21'x11' 18 Ply PE Twisted Net, 4 Ground Pegs, Carrying Bag
Tournament Goal/5mm White Net
- Heavy-Duty Steel Tubing 1.75" Diameter tubing x 1.5mm thick (This goal does not have a flat iron base or lacing rails like the high school/college game goals).
- Includes the tough 1000d Hi Tension 5 mm white lacrosse net by Crankshooter®, triple stitched, with 100 ft of lacing cord. Comes with 4 bungees to help with stringing process. The 1000d netting material we use is 40% stronger than the 600d material most all nets are made from.
- Official NCAA Spec Size 6’ x 6’ x 7'
- Mitered 90 degree top corners and reinforced welded bottom brackets for toughness.
- Very popular goal for all levels.
- Weatherproof orange powder coated finish for years of use.
- Weight - 35 lbs
Very satisfied. Goal and goals netting are great had an issue with the netting on the backstop it ripped and frayed in two but crankshooter made good on it and set me another netting for the backstop thank you cranshooter
All parts received. Did have to go out and buy more string to string the goal. It appears everything is of good quality. I know there are video’s demonstrating how to setup or sting. I feel like there should be a more in-depth video for dummies. Like step by step. It’s difficult to understand how to string if words are being used for example “navy knot” when you don’t know what that is and then have to watch multiple YouTube videos on how to knot. Maybe I’m just slow but I can’t be the only single lacrosse mom out there struggling.
Crankshooter delivered a great product at a great price and QUICKLY... In todays environment it was great to get my kids something for outdoor enjoyment! Highly recommend Crankshooter!