Lacrosse Goal - Tournament Goal w/ 4mm, 5mm, 6mm or 7mm WHITE NET 6'x6'x7' by CrankShooter® 35 lbs - Choose Net Below - Free ShippingCrankShooter®
- Heavy-Duty Steel Tubing 1.75" Diameter tubing x 1.5mm thick (This goal does not have a flat iron base or lacing rails like the high school/college game goals).
- Includes the tough 1000d Hi Tension 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, or 7mm white lacrosse net by CrankShooter®, triple stitched, with 100 ft of lacing cord. The 1000d netting material we use is 40% stronger than the 600d material most all nets are made from.
- Official NCAA Spec Size 6’ x 6’ x 7'
- Mitered 90 degree top corners and reinforced welded bottom brackets for toughness.
- Very popular goal for all levels.
- Weather proof powder coated finish for years of use.
- 35+ lbs and FREE shipping.
100% satisfaction guarantee!
Awesome and easy to set up.
Kids love it!
We received the item (5mm net, 35lbs) within four days. In order to wait for our son's birthday (age=8), we did not open it until a month later. All items were intact and it was not difficult to assemble. Placing the net took us around 40 minutes (use the lock lace method). My son and daughter (and I ;)) have used this goal in the past five days, and it's quite sturdy. I would highly recommend this goal in 5mm.
The net was amazing my son and I put it together and my son said dad the pipes on this net are amazing strong and very thick and yeah I said it’s probably one of the best nets I have ordered. I wanted something strong we keep it outside all the time and the net was 5mm. He plays varsity and has a fast shot at 80 mph and I needed something that would
Last. Boy we love it, my son loves it and the shipping was fast and the product is amazing.
I would say to the company thank you for all you do.
Sturdy, yet light lacrosse goal. Super easy to assemble and reasonably priced.
Our Crankshooter goal is outstanding. Very high quality and delivered quickly to our house.
Quick delivery and easy set up. This is a decent backyard goal.
The goal was shipped quickly and my 14-year-old son was able to assemble it all by himself in about an hour. Quality is good and he has been practicing every day since!