Pro 2 BLU (Blue Net) Rebounder by CrankShooter® - FREE ShippingCrankShooter®
- Gain exceptional ball handling skills when used regularly.
- Very responsive rebound to develop quickness and reflexes.
- 1.5" powder coated stainless steel tubing: This is all about stability especially for older harder throwing kids.
- 72" high and double sided. Why practice by yourself when you can have a friend practicing with you. Identical opposing sides.
- Multiple adjustable angles for variability for the player. This will help with handling the ball from various angles, simulating game situations. This is very important, how often does the ball come from the exact same angle in a game? Point proven.
- Easily assembled
- Nets are iron clad and will last for years.
- Very price competitive with FREE Shipping.
So far, my daughter thinks it's great. We have used it about a week.
My son loves this rebounder. During this time of social distancing, my son can stay on top of his skills. Easy set up and seems durable. Thanks for a great product!
Easy to put together; fun to do it with my son! All 3 of my sons are enjoying the rebounder like their lacrosse buddies said they would 😄 Thanks CrankShooter!
A great practice product
I have two sons that had their season cancelled and found this item that was perfect for backyard practicing. Built very well, took a bit to finish but very sturdy and has been getting a lot of use already.
The Pro 2 Blue Rebounder has been a great help for my daughter (rising HS sophomore) during the COVID shutdown. It sends the ball back fast enough to simulate a quick feed and keep reflexes sharp. In fact, I think it is more useful for developing or refining advanced skills than a traditional rebounder. Still, it doesn't fully eliminate the need for a traditional one, since it is a bit short for one-handed quick sticks. Great product, great price.
My 10 year old has been playing Lacrosse for 3 years now, We just wanted something inexpensive for her to practice on during what should be her normal season, but has been cancelled. Works great. Easy to put together. Pretty sturdy. Left it out in a pretty bad wind storm and it stayed solid to the ground.
Easy to assemble!